Top 23 karma Quotes: We all have heard a lot about ‘Karma’ and came across this word in our usual routine. What does karma actually means? It is the destiny and fate that God has written for you and it is irreplaceable. Karma is basically originated from Hinduism . It is a known factor that one thing that has written for you is eternal and cannot be changed by anything or anyone except the Almighty God . So , the things that happen to you in your life is happening according to your karma that what has written for you . However , apart from this serious discussion , there is always a fun part of everything and we have discovered that fun side for karma word . You can scroll down to see and read what am i talking about . May you have a best Karma!
Karma is something that cannot be scientifically proved, yet it is something that many wise people put a great value on because of its universal significance. Even if you are not a believer in karma, reading these thought-provoking karma quotes may once you have finished them.
Respect and compassion are virtues that more individuals should strive to embody in their everyday lives. These karma quotes will get you thinking about how what goes around will eventually come back around to bite you.
This ancient concept of karma, which essentially means that everything we do and send out into the world returns back to us, has been around for thousands of years. Do you let the concept of karma to influence your decisions and actions?
Karma Quotes On Images
Whether it is for the better or for the worse. We are a mirror of the things that we send out into the universe. If you continually take advantage of and abuse others, life will take advantage of and abuse you as well.
If you devote your life to doing good, you will reap the benefits of your efforts. Maintain your optimistic attitude and do you! Things always seem to circle back to you, so keep your love, compassion, and kindness levels at their highest possible levels.
Does it bother you when you do something out of character because you are concerned about being paid back somehow, with negative karma, at some point in the future?
Karma is a strong and essential idea to live by, since it helps to keep some of us on the correct road in the first place.
Listed here are a collection of motivational, insightful, and thought-provoking quotations, sayings, and proverbs about karma, all of which will hopefully inspire you to remain on the right road and live a life filled with kindness.
Putting it another way, Karma is defined as whatever you do in your life that will cause you to be reverted at some time in your life.
Karma café does not need you to make an order. You will be automatically served what you deserve if you don’t do anything.
If you live a good life, good things will happen to you, and if you live a terrible life, awful things will happen to you as a result of your actions.
The Most Influential Karma Quotes of 2020 in English.
In and of itself, karma is a strong term, and I hope that by reading the karma quotes below, you will feel inspired and more confidence in your own abilities.
Additional inspiration may be found in our best motivational articles, such as Top Inspirational Quotes of 2020, Powerful Joker Quotes, and other best motivational articles.
Starting with some of my favourite motivational karma quotes, let’s get to it!
The first is that “Vengeful individuals who go out of their way to harm others will end up broke and alone,” according to the natural law of karma.
Sylvester Stallone is credited with inventing the term “sylvester Stallone.”
When you do something nice for the world, your karma will be positive and you will get good as a result, according to Buddhism.
Russell Simmons is a businessman and philanthropist who lives in New York City.
- “I believe in the law of Karma. If the good is planted, then the good will be harvested. When good decisions are taken, they have a positive impact.” Yannick Noah is a French writer and musician who lives in New York City.
- “I make an effort to accept the notion that karma is a very genuine concept. As a result, I send out what I want to get in return.” Megan Fox is a famous actress who is known for her role in the film The Hunger Games.
- “Karma has two directions of movement. If we live virtuously, the seed we sow will bear fruit in the form of happiness. If we do not behave in a moral manner, we will suffer.” – In the words of Lipha
- “However, some continue to do all kind of bad acts, saying that karma does not exist. They mistakenly believe that, since everything is empty, doing evil is not against the rules. Such individuals are sent into a pit of never-ending darkness, with no chance of escape. Those who are intelligent do not believe in such a notion.” – Bohidharma, a Buddhist monk
- “As long as karma exists, the world will continue to evolve. “There will always be karma to deal with,” says the author. Nina Hagen is a model and actress who has been in a number of films.
- “Contrary to common belief, karma has absolutely nothing to do with punishment and reward. “It exists only as a component of our holographic universe’s binary or dualistic operating system in order everything that we perceive is a product of our imagination.” Sol Luckman is a writer who lives in New York City.
- “As she has sown, so will she reap; this is the field of karma.”
- Sri Guru Granth Sahib, a Hindu scripture
Check out our collection of paradise quotes to be inspired by compassion if you like this collection of inspirational quotations.
- much more so for what they have allowed themselves to become. ” And they pay for it in a straightforward manner: by the lifestyles they lead.” – Author Edith Wharton
- Leonardo Da Vinci, “The Last Supper”
fourteen. “Karma comes after everyone at some point. No matter who you are, you will not be able to get away with screwing others over for the rest of your life. That is how it works. The cosmos will give you the retribution that you deserve sooner or later.” Jessica Brody is a writer and actress who lives in Los Angeles.
If you’re a really nasty person, you’ll return as a fly and consume human excrement.
Kurt Cobain was a rock star who died in 1994.
- “Don’t spend time pursuing retribution. The individuals who have wronged you will ultimately have to deal with their own karma.” – Unknown Contributor
The proverbial adage says, “What goes around comes around.”
- Unknown Contributor
- “Do good and good will follow you.” This is a quote from Confucius.
- Unknown Contributor
- “Karma is waiting for the right moment. Karma is a cruel and merciless god who constantly exacts vengeance.” – Benjamin Bayani is a writer and musician from Nigeria.
quotations about cheating from the book of karma
20, “You are not allowed to inflict damage to another person because someone has caused you pain.”” Ericka Williams is a young woman who lives in the United States.