Everyone is sharing and liking Hippie Quotes on social media but few of them know about Hippie. Hippie is a trendy movement defined by both young and the agitated; Hippies believe to live a loving and free life. What Hippies feel and believe will be more understandable with some of the famous hippie quotes of all time. Hippies always deliver the message of Peace, love, freedom and friendship. Hippie or hippy are the members of a counter-cultural movement that rejected the customs and values of typical and normal American life during 1960 and 1970. The movement initiated on college campuses in the United States, and soon it spread to other countries, including Canada and Britain. The name Hippies is derived from “hip,” a word applied to the Beats of the 1950s, such as Allen Ginsberg and Jack Kerouac, who were generally considered to be the ancestors of hippies.
- Don’t be afraid of falling; just imagine the beauty of flying.
- Let’s enjoy , love and share the deep buried secrets under the stars
Hippie quotes about freedom
No one can deny the importance of freedom. Every human wants to be free, every nation, every tribe and followers of every religion want freedom to live according to their religion, their culture, and their customs. People do not deny or refuse of any sacrifice to achieve this freedom.
- Live free just like a child, free of worries and tensions.
- You are baby of cosmos and you have to rule the skies.
Hippie quotes about peace
Peace is one of the most important and fundamental issues that can lead to any society being on the path of success and development. Peace is the main right of every human being. Peace is the only way to make human life prosperous and calm.
- Love and Music are my weapon and religion while Peace is my soul.
- Always try to find peace in yourself.
Hippie quotes about love
Love is a word that itself is very beautiful as its meanings. This is the name of a holy feeling. Actually love is the flower of our faith. This is a state of heart where you will find peace.
- Give your love wing to fly so that they can come back to you.
- If you love life, life will love you back.