Top 25 forgiveness quotes
Continue to forgive, continue to grow, continue to live
We all have a tendency to hold onto grudges, unwilling to extend an olive branch of reconciliation towards those who offend us in some way. Especially when the hurts seem personal, forgiving one another can be a hard thing to do. The example set by one woman is likely to help you see your grievances in a new light, and that there’s no reason we can’t take a more compassionate approach when it comes to this situation. However, the best ways to show forgiveness is by the use of forgiveness quotes, below are some top ten forgiveness quotes
1. The good things you do today many will forget them by tomorrow. But never give up continue doing them anyway.
2. Jealousy and hatred can’t drive each other out; it is only by love that can do so.
3. Peace of mind can only come to you if you forgive others rather than judging them.
4. A new beginning is always given to those whose speech is full of forgiveness.
5. The greatest gift that you can give yourself is forging others.
6. Love, peace, and forgiveness are the most important resources that you should never forget
7. Its only the wise people who forgive others and forget but stupid people can’t do that, they are naïve and jealousy.
8. The best lesson in life that one cannot forget is forgiveness. It keeps one on remembering it every day.
9. Forgiveness bears the sweetest fruit that every many will want to eat.
10. Forgiveness can make you reach the peak of your happiness in life. While at the peak forgive yourself for all past failure.