Situations come in life when you will need some quotes that will inspire you and make you move forward. Disappointment Quotes will make you standup on your failure and gives you the strength to look back and learn from your mistakes. Disappointment is seen as a negative value in life, but the brutal realities of life never make the disappointment disappear forever. Despite all this, life is always the name of being frustrated. We are disappointed but again with a new spirit, a new journey goes on. Disappointment though is a cause of frustration but also one of the ways to make life happy. As there is a breeze of joy and satisfaction after every disappointment gets dissolved.
- Don’t blame people of hurting you but blame yourself of expecting too much from them.
Disappointment Quotes in Relationships:
Disappointment is like a swamp. As long as no one’s shows love and compassion the result of frustration is nothing other than death. Disappointment is a closed street. Most of us feel disappointed when we do care for others and show concerns for others. In relationships the hopes and expectations from others are high so as the disappointment.
- Expecting from you is my crime and punishing me is your favorite hobby.
- The more hurting thing is to get disappointed from the person you never think of getting hurt from him/her.
Expectations and Disappointment Quotes:
Let’s explain the two terms more scientifically, expectations are directly proportional to disappointment. More the expectations, greater will be the disappointment. It’s common that we only feel sad when things don’t happen as you want get happened. So a simple rule to stay happy is to keep fewer expectations from others.
- Disappointment is directly proportional to expectations and inversely proportional to reality.
- Always hope but never expect.
Love Disappointment Quotes:
Disappointment in love and romance may be taken as the end of relationship or it could be the new era of your love bond. The partner cares about your expectations will give you more love.
- Stop falling in love that led you down every time.
- Actually I never thought that you were different.