Best 20 Wise Quotes
- The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
- The best things in life are free.
- Anger is a condition in which the tongue works faster than the mind.
- Do not be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.
- The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are permitted to remain children all our lives.
- Beauty is an ecstasy; it is as simple as hunger. It is like the perfume of a rose: you can smell it and that is all.
- Only the wisest and the stupidest of men never change.
- Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.
- You do not love a woman because she is beautiful, she is beautiful because you love her.
- A good leader takes a little more share of the blame, a little less than his share of credit.
- Life does not change unless you make it change.
- A friend is the man who in wishing me well wishes it for my sake.
- Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must undergo the fatigues of supporting it.
- He who knows others is learned, he who knows himself is wise.
- The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite.
- A wise person does at once, what a fool does at last. Both do the same thing; only at different times.
- Labor to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire, called conscience.
- The heart of a fool is in his mouth, but the mouth of the wise man is in his heart.
- Without sweat and toil no work is made perfect.
- A smart man makes a mistake, learns from it, and never makes that mistake again. But a wise man finds a smart man and learns from him how to avoid the mistake altogether.
Here are few Best Wisdom Quotes on Images