Let’s suppose you and your life partner is having fight on some matter. You are heartfelt thinking that “Why should I apologize? I have not begun to fight. You both have stopped fighting but still there is some disappointment in the hearts. Both of you think of apologizing, but it seems hard to bring a word ‘Sorry’ on your tongue. Sorry is a small word but it can save the relations.
- An apology is just like a perfume; it can alter the ineptest tick into a courteous gift.
- An apology is a good way to have the last word.
- Apology will not change your past but have deep impact on your future.
Heartfelt Apology Quotes
Apologize, only those can forgive from the core of heart that has been in the form of apology, whose head has ever been bowed before anyone, because of the wrongdoing. One who is apologizing is actually leaving his self-esteem and ego and giving respect to others. Those who lose from asking forgiveness break the contact and relationship between human beings, and it comes to a time that they themselves feel the need to go to other people for some reason, but that bridge of connection is broken.
- Never make a resistance or an apology until you are suspect.
- One word ‘Sorry’ will not make any difference it is just a word against million actions.
- Apologize only fit for what that do not alter or change.
Fake apology quotes
We all know that Sorry and Apologize saves relations. But if you really want to have long time relationship with your loved ones then simple sorry will not be enough but a sorry from the heart will work for you. Saying sorry after admitting your mistake is the true apologize. Seeking forgiveness will never hurt your ego so keep asking for forgiveness and keep forgiving others to live a happy life.
- Never apologize just to show off, but always apologize with the truth.
- Apologizing is good but only when you don’t make the same mistake again.
- Maturity is the ability to win without confession and not criticize when things don’t go well.