GREAT SAYINGS ABOUT FRIENDSHIP
– I will be your shadow when you are alone, and your shoulder when you want to cry and your pillow when you need a hug and your smile when you need happiness, but whenever you need a friend, I will always be just me.
– A true friend is one that masters the song in your heart and sings it to you at the time when you cannot recall the words.
– Friendship is never about the person you have known for the longest time but about who has stuck by your side.
– A stranger will stab you to the front, a friend to the back, and a boyfriend in the heart. But a true friend will only poke you using straws.
– True friends are like clovers, difficult to find but lucky to have.
– Your best friend is the one that reflects your heart back to you.
– Best friends, like sisters and mothers can piss you off and break your heart, but in the end will make your laugh even at your darkest moment.
– Good friendship is one that always brings out the best in you.
– It is better to walk with a friend in the night than alone in the light.
– Never walk behind me because I may not lead you, or in front of me since I may fail to follow you, but be my friend and walk beside me.
– Friendship impacts life better than love, because it is nothing but sharing.
– Friends are like stars, they come and go but the ones that stay are the ones that glow
– Your friend is one that knows who you are, understands where you have come from and encourages you to grow.
– A man who has friends is never considered a failure.
– Friendship to all is friendship to none.
– True friends are like diamonds, always bright, valuable and in style.
– A friend is one that gives you freedom to be yourself.
– It is not necessary for you to explain yourself to your friends or enemies because your friends do not need it, and your enemies will never believe you.
Here are some more good Sayings about best Friends